Vantage is a cloud cost transparency platform. We are a New York City based (but remote-friendly) seed stage startup focused on providing insights to and facilitating collaboration between engineering and finance with the goal of enabling businesses to make better financial decisions.
About The Role:
At the moment Vantage is just the founding team and we are looking to hire the first few software engineers. We have paying customers who have given us a mountain of feedback and we are eager to deliver the features they are asking for. We are building a small team of full stack engineers to work directly with our founding team to expedite delivery of this roadmap.
- Ruby on Rails (6.x)
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with our founders and collaborate on feature discovery, ideation and delivery.
- Write clean, testable, peer-reviewed code
- Drive technical architecture decisions to set the groundwork as Vantage scales into the future
- Own end-to-end feature development - including measuring and reporting on customer impact
- Join design and product on customer calls to understand user needs
- Experiment with machine learning models & APIs as we begin to deliver data products to our customers
What We're Looking For:
- A product-oriented engineer with a passion for listening to and delighting customers
- Expertise in Ruby and Rails
- BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of equivalent working experience
- Someone excited to make progress and hold a high degree of responsibility.
- Monitoring and observability experience
- Experience building and deploying to cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Relevant Data Visualization / financial product experience
If you are interested in the role please send your resume along with a few sentences on what excited you about Vantage to email@example.com.