Vantage is a cloud cost transparency platform. We are a New York City based (but remote-friendly) seed stage startup focused on providing insights to and facilitating collaboration between engineering and finance with the goal of enabling businesses to make better financial decisions.
About The Role:
We are looking for passionate and eager student to join as our first software engineering intern based in New York City. We are a small team of engineers who are looking for someone who can dive in and take ownership of projects.
- Ruby on Rails (6.x)
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with our founders and collaborate on feature discovery, ideation and delivery.
- Own end-to-end feature development - including measuring and reporting on customer impact
- Join design and product on customer calls to understand user needs
- Experiment with machine learning models & APIs as we begin to deliver data products to our customers
What We're Looking For:
- Currently enrolled student pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Anticipated graduation in December 2021 or May 2022
- A foundation in computer science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
If you are interested in the role please send your resume along with a few sentences on what excited you about Vantage to firstname.lastname@example.org.