Vantage is a cloud cost transparency platform. We are a New York City based (but remote-friendly) seed stage startup of ~10 employees focused on providing insights to and facilitating collaboration between engineering and finance with the goal of enabling businesses to make better financial decisions. We are backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Calvin French Owen (Co-Founder, Segment), Ben and Moisey Uretsky (Co-Founders, DigitalOcean), Stephanie and Nat Friedman (CEO, Github), Julia Lipton, Brianne Kimmel and others. Our current team has experience from companies including AWS, DigitalOcean, Github, MongoDB and Fivetran.
About The Role
Vantage has hundreds of paying customers that range from individual developers all the way up to publicly traded companies. Customers require regular check-ins, demos of new features, technical assistance with setting up new features and generally ensuring that they're getting the proactive support and assistance they need to be successful on Vantage. We're looking for a customer success lead to own the customer relationship after a customer has subscribed to Vantage.
This will be an individual contributor role with the option for it to grow into a managerial role over time and will report directly into the CEO.
What We're Looking For
- A proactive professional with a strong sense of customer empathy.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Comfort with managing customer relationships and being their main point of contact with Vantage.
- A will to advocate on behalf of customers to product and engineering teams for feature requests.
- Someone who represents the Vantage brand of putting the customer first.
- An independent, life-long learner that can learn Vantage’s product and the customer’s pain points and needs.
- A willingness to experiment and adapt to the changing needs of an early stage business
- A kind person
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and their associated buyer personas within mid-market and large enterprise customers (engineers, architects, and engineering leadership)
- Previous experience with developer tools
If you are interested in the role please send your resume along with a few sentences on what excited you about this position to email@example.com. This email will be read by our Co-Founder and CEO who will ultimately follow up with an initial Zoom conversation if we think it is a good fit.