Vantage is a cloud cost transparency platform. We are a New York City based (but remote-friendly) seed stage startup of under 10 employees focused on providing insights to and facilitating collaboration between engineering and finance with the goal of enabling businesses to make better financial decisions. We are backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Calvin French Owen (Co-Founder, Segment), Ben and Moisey Uretsky (Co-Founders, DigitalOcean), Stephanie and Nat Friedman (CEO, Github), Julia Lipton, Brianne Kimmel and others. Our current team has experience from companies including AWS, DigitalOcean, Cloudflare, Akamai, Github, MongoDB and LinkedIn.
About The Role
At Vantage we are building a community around cloud costs and we are looking for a devoted person to help build out this community. From speaking with customers, we've found that there is a need for this to exist for connecting people in the cloud cost space.
As a senior developer advocate, we're hoping you'll be able to handle a few different things: (1) Write content for experienced developers, non-technical users, and business decision makers as it relates to cloud costs on AWS and other providers. Our blog posts consistently receive significant traffic and directly impact the business from a marketing perspective. (2) You will help engage our growing community via Slack, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. (3) Assist with product marketing efforts managing email campaigns to our existing user base to make them aware of new features and product updates.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with our co-founders and go-to-market lead on prioritizing the community roadmap.
- Engage and educate users in our community via Slack, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Write engaging technical content on topics related to cloud costs.
- Help shape the product strategy and vision.
What We're Looking For
- Strong command of the English language
- Clear and concise writer
- Previous developer advocacy, community management or similar experience in some form.
- Creative, self-starter, eager to take initiative and learn new things
- Comfort with working at an early stage startup.
- Previous developer advocacy, community management experience at a developer tools or cloud-related company.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure or other related cloud services
If you are interested in the role please send your resume along with a few sentences on what excited you about Vantage to email@example.com.