How we use the data we collect
We use the personal data that we collect in order to set up and maintain customer accounts, for accounting and invoicing purposes, to manage contracts, orders, and subscriptions, to provide troubleshooting and customer support services, for user authentication and security purposes, and to create a usage report and log for each user. We process personal data for these purposes because we are required to do so in order to perform our contracts with customers.We also process personal data for the following business purposes because we have a legitimate interest in doing so:
- Maintaining customer account records, in order to administer our business;
- Importing and displaying infrastructure information using infrastructure provider access credentials;
- Maintaining records relating to our customers, in order to administer our business;
- Managing our customer relationships and communicating with our customers, in order to administer our business and to update our customers about new features and services that we may offer;
- Complaint handling and dispute resolution, in order to resolve any complaints raised by our customers;
- Fraud detection and prevention, in order to ensure the security of our services and protect Vantage and its users against fraud;
- Carrying out analytics, in order to identify potential improvements to our services and to measure engagement with our advertising campaigns.
In addition to the purposes above, we also process personal data when we are required to do so by law, for example in order to maintain accounting records.